Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Faulkner Cadillac Trevose
Some quick facts about the impacts of breast cancer:
• Roughly 255,000 women of all ages from the US are receive the diagnosis of breast cancer every year.
• While cancers of the breast is less common in men, 1 in 100 breast cancer survivors are men.
• Cancers of the breast most frequently occurs in women over 50 years old, but younger females are also at risk.
Breast cancer also affects the families, close friends, and colleagues. Almost everyone cares about somebody who fought or is fighting against this disease. Breast Cancer Awareness Month generally observed each October, is the time for most of those who are in some way affected by cancer of the breast. They come together to market knowledge of breast cancer’s risk factors, prevention, and recent research.
How Can I Help?
TREVOSE drivers don’t have to hold off until October to act upon breast cancer awareness, in many cases small efforts can create a big difference.
A few ways for you to get involved:
• Set up a fundraising on social media channels for donations to the company that you pick
• Speak with friends and relations about risk factors and prevention of breast cancer
• Help with organizing or get involved in a neighborhood event to raise money for breast cancer awareness.